Coaster Power lift ReclinerCheck Latest Price
- Fits into regular chair space
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Changing position on chair is easy
- Fully reclined position is a 130 degrees
- Easy to Assemble
- No heat or massage features
- Arm rests do not allow transferring (like wheelchair)
- Color options
For this article, we share our research on one of the Coastal Home Furnishing models, the Coaster Power Lift Recliner. This particular model offers many features and is a budget power lift recliner. The research includes evaluating the critical factors for the chair to give comfort and stability. In addition, we have reviewed comparable chairs as well as, user comments to give you the highlights. The information is organized by points to consider.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COASTER POWER LIFT RECLINER:
• Weighs 125.4 pounds totally assembled
• Dimensions are: 41” high, 39” wide, and 37” depth
• Fabric for the chair is a water-resistant chenille
• Seating space is 22” front to the back of the seat, 20” wide sitting area, 26” from the back of seat to top of back, 24” from floor to seat of an upright position
• Average online cost is less than $500
• Additional cost for white glove, inside delivery and assembly
• Comes with a 1-year warranty
• Needs 22” from wall clearance for a reclined position
• Fits into the same space as a regular recliner
• Fabric can be cleaned with a damp cloth
• Chair operates at a slow speed for position changes
• Fully reclined position is 130 degrees
• Remote controlled, can be stopped at any angle between upright and fully reclined
• Equipped with a battery backup if electricity is interrupted
• Can purchase a 3 or 5-year extended accident protection plan
• Can purchase a reversible quilted furniture protection cover to add padding to the firm seat and to extend the life of the chair’s upholstery
• The remote control does not have an on-off button, should be unplugged when not in use
• The remote control has two buttons, one for lift-lower and one for recline, which can be stopped at any angle
• No heat or massage features
• Armrests do not fold down for easy transfer from a wheelchair
SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
• Who are between 5’ and 6’ tall
• Weighs less than 350 pounds
• Have issues while putting pressure on joint areas when getting into or out of a regular chair
• Can bend down to plug and unplug an electric cord into a socket
NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
• Cannot operate an electric lift chair without assistance due to physical or mental limitations
• Need a sturdier chair to accommodate excessive body weight or size
• Cannot tolerate a firm seat due to spinal or back injuries, or deformities.
Delivery and Assembly
This chair is delivered free, the current delivery time is about 2 days, please indicate in instructions to bring chair inside. It is important that you check the current delivery when you order the chair on the website. There have been some stock shortages and also delays in delivery. Once you get the chair the assembly is quick and easy. It requires you to join in 2 places. The assembled size is Width 37 inches
Assembled Length 39 inches
Weight 125.4 Pounds.
You may want to consider a seat protector, the seat protector comes in a variety of colors to match any decor and keeps the cushion neat.
Budget Power Lift Recliner Financing Option:
In addition, to your own lending or credit card, you can take advantage of a cashback offer if you apply for a Credit Card, here.
Being informed is so much better than encountering a situation after purchase and not knowing how to resolve it. We hope this information has been of some help in your search for that perfect power lift recliner.